IT experts agree that Cloud technology is now the standard in Business IT. Only three percent of businesses have not considered migrating to the Cloud, and about 93% already have some form of Cloud technology working for their business. The Cloud provides your business with the capabilities of bigger companies without having to spend heavily on hardware.
Quality IP has helped businesses in different industries to utilize public and private Cloud technologies to their advantage. From establishing secure back-up systems to setting up virtual machines, Quality IP has proven itself as the go-to provider of Cloud services in Cleveland. We provide the comprehensive IT consulting Ohio businesses need to drive their business to success.
Partner with the most trusted provider of managed services in Cleveland. Quality IP takes care of your IT needs from IT support to Cloud migration. Contact us at (330) 931-4141 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about our services.
With the vast majority of business already using the Cloud for their business, companies that are lagging behind are likely to be at a certain disadvantage versus businesses that utilize the Cloud. Here’s what you’re missing out on without the right Cloud service:
- Better cost efficiency – businesses that utilize Cloud services operate at a better cost efficiency than businesses that do not. Traditional IT systems only allow businesses to operate within the capabilities of their hardware, but with the right Cloud solutions, businesses could reduce expenses while maintaining operations at a higher level.
- Better collaboration – the Cloud can house productivity tools that your staff can use to work collaboratively on a project. Better collaboration means better productivity to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- Better communication – communication systems in the Cloud are more reliable compared to traditional landline systems. Cloud VoIP systems provide more features and more stability and it only costs a fraction of what you pay for with traditional landlines. Better communication leads to a more efficient exchange of ideas that make the business successful.
- Better security – Cloud systems provide added layers of security that protect your valuable Quality IP The Cloud is virtually secure through multi-factor authentication protocols to ensure that your data is only accessible to authorized personnel.
- Better reliability – Cloud systems offer more stability to your IT infrastructure. With your files and applications stored securely in the Cloud, you effectively prevent any unnecessary downtime that could affect your business.
- Better mobility – with your systems in the Cloud, you are not just confined to your office operations. As a business owner, you can offer more flexible working arrangements to your staff, which improves productivity and work satisfaction for your employees.
Work with the most reliable provider of IT consulting in Ohio. Quality IP provides the most comprehensive managed services in Cleveland for small to medium-sized businesses. Contact us at (330) 931-4141 or send us an email at email@example.com to get in touch with an IT solutions expert.